Have the wedding of your dream on the beach at Café des Arts Restaurant (weather permitting) or Hotel Garden and enjoy 4 nights’ accommodation in our luxurious honeymoon suite with honeymooner benefits upon arrival.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Honeymoon suite on Half board meal plan
- Transfer airport to ferry then to hotel. (Return Trip)
- All legal fees
- Original Marriage Certificate (with Apostiles)
- Compulsory decorated venue
- Champagne for toast
- Long Bouquet with orchids or roses or frangipani
- Button Hole for the Groom
- small gift voucher from Boutique des Arts.
- A bottle of Champagne,
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- One special seafood candlelit
- Dinner with a bottle of wine in "Cafe des Arts" Restaurant
- One free sundown cruise per person with cocktails and snacks
- Photocopy of the couples Birth Certificates
- If previously married a copy of the previous Marriage Certificate and the Decree Absolute, if one or both parties have been divorced
- If one or both parties of a previous Marriage are widowed a copy of Death Certificate
- Photocopy of the Deed Poll if one or both parties have legally changed the names.
- Photocopy of parental consent in the form of an Affidavit if either person is less than 18 years of age
- Photocopy of the first picture page of both passport, showing the party's personal details
- The following documents should be received minimum 30 days prior to the wedding date, in order to process the marriage with the Seychelles Civil Status office to post the banns, as well as co-ordination with the relevant Embassy/Consulate where applicable
Wedding Terms & Condition
- By Law Couples must stay 3 nights before weddings date
- Minimum Age of either or both parties 18 years, if either parties are less than 18 years a parent or legal guardian must accompany applicants.
- Weddings are generally held from Mondays to Fridays. Weddings on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays incur a supplementary charge, and may be booked on request-basis, for confirmation at the discretion of the registrar.
- Weddings are generally held between 14h00 and 16h00 - other timings are possible on request basis
- Clients have to confirm their wedding 30 days minimum before their wedding date
Hotel Terms & Conditions
- 21-10 days prior to arrival 50% BB Total
- 09-00 days prior to arrival 100% BB Total
- Early Departure / Understays 100% Booking Total
- Wedding must be confirmed 30 days before the arrival date. This is amount of time required to register the wedding with registrar.
- Cancellation after the 30 days before the arrival date will incur 100% charge because all the services are paid up front at registration.