Choosing to get married on Praslin Island is by far the best choice, for Anse Lazio is one of the most romantic beaches found in the Seychelles Islands. Tying the knot on this beach is that picture perfect scene you have in your head right now. And our professionals staff will ensure that your dream beach wedding at Anse Lazio will run calmly and scenically.
The wedding is a civil wedding carried out by the registrar with two other witnesses. The ceremony takes place above the high water mark, we will create and decorate your location based on your requirement and we will add our touch with tropical flowers.
This is how we will work with you;
1. We will come to you at your hotel of choice (if not booked with us) and discuss the last details about the wedding so that you understand the process to make everything go smoothly. In the last minute you may want a hair dresser, bouquets. Etc. This can all be made available.
2. We will explain to you how the process will unfold, from leaving your hotel to the wedding venue, the ceremony, photographs sessions or filming, getting back to your hotel and starting your honeymoon.
3. After the wedding we will continue to work for you, covering all the paper works that will be finalise and have the wedding certificate Apostile by the Seychelles courts, and proudly hand them to you.
If you do not have an accommodation choice yet, allow us to arrange you a convenient one on your behalf. We can manage accommodations from a couple, a few friends to a small group.
Included in the price are:
- Processing fees
- Registrar fees
- Apostile (stamp by the court to legalise your wedding)
- Original Marriage Certificate
- Copy of Marriage certificate (if honeymooners depart early)
- Private car transfer from hotel to wedding venue and return
- Decorated location
- One short bouquet with local flowers
Requirements for your wedding;
- Photocopy of the couples Birth Certificates
- If previously married a copy of the previous Marriage Certificate and the Decree Absolute, if one or both parties have been divorced
- If one or both parties of a previous Marriage are widowed a copy of Death Certificate
- Photocopy of the Deed Poll if one or both parties have legally changed the names.
- Photocopy of parental consent in the form of an Affidavit if either person is less than 18 years of age
- Photocopy of the first picture page of both passport, showing the party's personal details
Essential to know;
- By Law Couples must stay 3 nights before weddings date
- Minimum Age of either or both parties 18 years, if either parties are less than 18 years a parent or legal guardian must accompany applicants.
- Weddings are generally held from Mondays to Fridays. Weddings on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays incur a supplementary charge, and may be booked on request-basis, for confirmation at the discretion of the registrar.
- Weddings are generally held between 14h00 and 16h00 - other timings are possible on request basis
- Clients have to confirm their wedding 30 days minimum before their wedding date
- Buttonhole with Local Flower: 8 euro
- 1 Bottle of Champagne:121 euro
- 24 photos prints in handmade paper album + 1 CD with 80-100 Hi & Low resolution photos including an HTML photo gallery: 334 euro
- Once a wedding is confirmed there cannot refund the full amount due to cancellation because all the cost would have already been committed to the various agents.
- example it will be a long process to try and get a refund from the registrar office.