Available for Mahe, Praslin and la Digue islands.
Wedding locations; Anse Lazio – Praslin, Anse Source D’Argent – La Digue, Cap Lazare - Mahe
- Venue decorations,
- Proccessing Fee,
- Registrar Fee,
- Handling Fee,
- Marriage Certificate,
- Photocopy of the couples Birth Certificates
- If previously married a copy of the previous Marriage Certificate and the Decree Absolute, if one or both parties have been divorced
- If one or both parties of a previous Marriage are widowed a copy of Death Certificate
- Photocopy of the Deed Poll if one or both parties have legally changed the names.
- Photocopy of parental consent in the form of an Affidavit if either person is less than 18 years of age
- Photocopy of the first picture page of both passport, showing the party's personal details
- By Law Couples must stay 3 nights before weddings date
- Minimum Age of either or both parties 18 years, if either parties are less than 18 years a parent or legal guardian must accompany applicants.
- Weddings are generally held from Mondays to Fridays. Weddings on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays incur a supplementary charge, and may be booked on request-basis, for confirmation at the discretion of the registrar.
- Weddings are generally held between 14h00 and 16h00 - other timings are possible on request basis
- Clients have to confirm their wedding 30 days minimum before their wedding date
Choices of accommodations:
- Mahe island = Le Meridien Barbaron,
- Praslin Island = Le Duc de Praslin
- La Digue island = Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie, Patatran Hotel and Hotel L’Ocean
Wedding must be confirmed 30 days before arrival date. We cannot accommodate last minute wedding because by law the marriage must be published by the registrar for 2 weeks before the wedding date. If you wish to have a last minute wedding there are additional fees that will be applied.
Once a wedding is confirmed there cannot be any refund due to cancellation because all the cost would have already been committed to the various agents.