If you have chosen your hotel on La Digue island and are planning to get married, do it in style and get married at Anse Source D'argent. Danny will ensure that everything runs smoothly. He has been planning Seychelles weddings for over 20 years.
- We will meet you at your hotel and discuss to the last details everything about the wedding so that everything goes smoothly. In the last minute you may want a hair dresser, bouquets. etc
- We will explain to you how the process willl unfold, from leaving your hotel to the wedding venue, the ceremony, photograph sessions, filming and getting back to your hotel and starting your hineymoon.
- After the wedding we continue to work for you, we need to complete all the paper works and have the wedding certificate apostilles by the seychelles courts.
We have done weddings for couple alone or couple with a group (family and friends)
If you do not have Seychelles accommodation picked out yet, we can arrange that on your behalf.
The wedding is a civil wedding carried out by the registrar with 2 other witnesses. The ceremony is carried out above the high water mark. The place beautifully is decorated for the occassion.
The wedding at anse source d'argent inlcude;
- Processing fees
- Registrar fees
- Apostile (stamp from the seychelles court to legalise the wedding)
- Original Marriage Certificate
- Entrance fees to L'Union estate
- Ox-cart decorated with flowers (transport to the wedding location)
- A varity of Fence of palm leaves or Arbor on the beach (see our picture list)
- Table decoration
- Photocopy of the couples Birth Certificates
- If previously married a copy of the previous Marriage Certificate and the Decree Absolute, if one or both parties have been divorced
- If one or both parties of a previous marriage are widowed a copy of Death Certificate
- Photocopy of the Deed Poll if one or both parties have legally changed the names.
- Photocopy of parental consent in the form of an affidavit if either person is less than 18 years of age
- Photocopy of the first picture page of both passport, showing the party's personal details
What you need to know:
- By Law couples must stay on the island for at least 3 nights before the wedding date.
- The Minimum age of either or both parties 18 years; if either parties are less than 18 years a parent or legal guardian must accompany applicants.
- Weddings are generally held from Mondays to Fridays. Weddings on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays incur a supplementary charge, and may be booked on request-basis, for confirmation at the discretion of the registrar.
- Weddings are generally held between 14:00 and 16:00 - other timings are possible on request basis
- Clients have to confirm their wedding 30 days before their wedding date
- Buttonhole with local flower
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Wedding cake
- Bridal bouquet with local flowers.
- 24 photos prints in handmade paper album + 1 CD with 80-100 Hi & Low resolution photos including an HTML photo gallery: 334 euro
- invited guest at 7 euro entrance fee to L'Union estate per guest.
The Wedding has to be confirmed at least 30 days before the marriage date. Once a wedding is confirmed, we have to start paying the different institutions when we hand in your documents for registration.
If you have to cancel it must be more 30 days before the wedding date. Because, once a wedding is confirmed, we cannot do any refund as the situation get complicated because all the costs will have been committed to the various agencies.